Sunday, February 28, 2010

dreaming of yesterday

dreaming of this thing called yesterday
listening to the songs that built my way
songs that tell me who I used to be
and for whom I use to think was worth to live.


Going back through all those years I spent
with all the people there who lit my way
most of them are now just memories
the few still here have slowly fade away.


It´s funny how our lifes have changed since then
and how my life has changed because of them,
guess I always knew just how would end
but I was so afraid to lose my friends.


I´m trying to make some sense out of my life,
I´ve never meant to harm or cause you pain
If I´m still in debt I´m sure I´ll pay
but karma goes both ways and I´ll be okay.


Still there´s much in time to fill my place
and though I´m by myself I hope I grow
with someone who can stay for long enough
to see me give her every bit of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home